Main Muscle Worked: Abs
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Hanging Knee Raise - Images
1. Position your body on the vertical leg raise bench so that your forearms are resting on the pads
next to the torso and holding on to the handles. Your arms will be bent at a 90 degree angle.
2. The torso should be straight with the lower back pressed against the pad of the machine and the
legs extended pointing towards the floor. This will be your starting position.
3. Now as you breathe out, lift your legs up as you keep them extended. Continue this movement until
your legs are roughly parallel to the floor and then hold the contraction for a second. Tip: Do not
use any momentum or swinging as you perform this exercise.
4. Slowly go back to the starting position as you breathe in.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: As you become more advanced you can start to rotate your pelvis forward at the top of the movement to really engage the lower abs. You may also straighten your legs to increase the difficulty of this movement.
Hanging Knee Raise - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Hanging Knee Raise
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Hanging Knee Raise
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved