Main Muscle Worked: Abs
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Oblique Crunches - Images
1. Start out by lying on your right side with your legs lying on top of each other. Make sure your knees
are bent a little bit.
2. Place your left hand behind your head.
3. Once you are in this set position, begin by moving your left elbow up as you would perform a
normal crunch except this time the main emphasis is on your obliques.
4. Crunch as high as you can, hold the contraction for a second and then slowly drop back down into
the starting position.
5. Remember to breathe in during the eccentric (lowering) part of the exercise and to breathe out
during the concentric (elevation) part of the exercise.
Note: While you cannot add resistance to this exercise you can concentrate on perfect execution and slow speed.
Alternative Exercises For Oblique Crunches
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Oblique Crunches
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved