Main Muscle Worked: Calves
Other Muscle: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Seated Calf Raise - Images
1. Sit on the machine and place your toes on the lower portion of the platform provided with the heels
extending off. Choose the toe positioning of your choice (forward, in, or out) as per the beginning of
2. Place your lower thighs under the lever pad, which will need to be adjusted according to the height
of your thighs. Now place your hands on top of the lever pad in order to prevent it from slipping
3. Lift the lever slightly by pushing your heels up and release the safety bar. This will be your starting
4. Slowly lower your heels by bending at the ankles until the calves are fully stretched. Inhale as you
perform this movement.
5. Raise the heels by extending the ankles as high as possible as you contract the calves and
breathe out. Hold the top contraction for a second.
6. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Seated Calf Raise - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Seated Calf Raise
Home >> Exercises >> Calves >> Seated Calf Raise
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved