Home >> Exercises >> Chest >> Machine Bench Press
Main Muscle Worked: Chest
Other Muscles: Shoulders. Triceps
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Machine Bench Press - Images
1. Sit down on the Chest Press Machine and select the weight.
2. Step on the lever provided by the machine since it will help you to bring the handles forward
so that you can grab the handles and fully extend the arms.
3. Grab the handles with a palms-down grip and lift your elbows so that your upper arms are
parallel to the floor to the sides of your torso. Tip: Your forearms will be pointing forward since
you are grabbing the handles. Once you bring the handles forward and extend the arms you
will be at the starting position.
4. Now bring the handles back towards you as you breathe in.
5. Push the handles away from you as you flex your pecs and you breathe out. Hold the
contraction for a second before going back to the starting position.
6. Repeat for the recommended amount of reps.
7. When finished step on the lever again and slowly get the handles back to their original place.
Variations: You can use free weights (barbells and dumbbells) to perform this exercise on a regular bench. Alternatively, you can use the pulley machine as well.
Machine Bench Press - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Machine Bench Press
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved