Pushups With Feet On Stability Ball
Home >> Exercises >> Chest >> Pushups with feet on Stability Ball
Main Muscle Worked: Chest
Other Muscles: Shoulders. Triceps
Equipment: Stability Ball
Mechanics Type: Compound
Pushups With Feet On Stability Ball - Images
1. Lie on the floor face down and place your hands about 36 inches apart from each other
holding your torso up at arms length.
2. Place your toes on top of an exercise ball. This will allow your body to be elevated.
3. Lower yourself until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
4. Using your pectoral muscles, press your upper body back up to the starting position and
squeeze your chest. Breathe out as you perform this step.
5. After a second pause at the contracted position, repeat the movement for the prescribed
amount of repetitions.
Variations: Another way to perform this exercise is to use a flat bench to elevate your body instead of an exercise ball.
Pushups With Feet On Stability Ball - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Pushups With Feet On Stability Ball
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved