Palms-Up Barbell Wrist Curl
Main Muscle Worked: Forearms
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Compound
Palms-Up Barbell Wrist Curl- Images
1. Start out by placing a barbell on one side of a flat bench.
2. Kneel down on both of your knees so that your body is facing the flat bench.
3. Use your arms to grab the barbell with a supinated grip (palms up) and bring them up so that you
forearms are resting against the flat bench. Your wrists should be hanging over the edge.
4. Start out by curling your wrist upwards and exhaling.
5. Slowly lower your wrists back down to the starting position while inhaling.
6. Your forearms should be stationary as your wrist is the only movement needed to perform this
7. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
1. This exercise can also be performed sitting down by using your thighs as a resting position for
your forearms. Your wrist can hang over your knees and the same movements as mentioned
above can be performed.
2. You can also use a dumbbell instead of a barbell.
Palms-Up Barbell Wrist Curl- Guide
Alternative Exercises For Palms-Up Barbell Wrist Curl
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Palms-Up Barbell Wrist Curl
Muscle Targeted: Forearms
Equipment Type: Dumbbell
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved