Palms-Up Dumbbell Wrist Curl
Main Muscle Worked: Forearms
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
1. To begin, stand straight up grabbing a wrist roller using a pronated grip (palms facing down).
Your feet should be shoulder width apart.
2. Slowly lift both arms until they are fully extended and parallel to the floor in front of you. Note: Make
sure the rope is not wrapped around the roller. Your entire body should be stationary except for the
forearms. This is the starting position.
3. Rotate one wrist at a time in an upward motion to bring the weight up to the bar by rolling the rope
around the roller.
4. Once the weight has reached the bar, slowly begin to lower the weight back down by rotating the
wrist in a downward motion until the weight reaches the starting position.
5. Repeat for the prescribed amount of repetitions in your program.
Alternative Exercises For Wrist Roller
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Palms-Up DB Wrist Curl
Palms-Down Barbell Wrist Curl
Muscle Targeted: Forearms
Equipment Type: Dumbbell
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved