Main Muscle Worked: Hamstrings
Other Muscle: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Standing Leg Curl - Images
1. Adjust the machine lever to fit your height and lie with your torso bent at the waist facing forward
around 30-45 degrees (since an angled position is more favorable for hamstrings recruitment) with
the pad of the lever on the back of your right leg (just a few inches under the calves) and the front of
the right leg on top of the machine pad.
2. Keeping the torso bent forward, ensure your leg is fully stretched and grab the side handles of the
machine. Position your toes straight. This will be your starting position.
3. As you exhale, curl your right leg up as far as possible without lifting the upper leg from the pad.
Once you hit the fully contracted position, hold it for a second.
4. As you inhale, bring the legs back to the initial position. Repeat for the recommended amount of
5. Perform the same exercise now for the left leg.
Standing Leg Curl - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Standing Leg Curl
Home >> Exercises >> Hamstrings >> Standing Leg Curl
Muscle Targeted: Hamstrings
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved