Main Muscle Worked: Shoulders
Other Muscles: Middle Back, Traps
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Rear Delt Machine Flyes - Images
1. Sit on the machine bench where your chest facing toward the machine. Grab the handles.
3. Extend and lift the arms straight in front of you. Tip: Your arms should be straight and parallel
to the floor while perpendicular to your torso. Your feet should be firmly planted on the floor
spread at shoulder width. This will be your starting position.
4. As you exhale, move your arms to the sides and back. Keep your arms extended and parallel
to the floor. Continue the movement until the arms are extended to your sides.
5. After a pause, go back to the original position as you inhale.
6. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: You can perform this exercise with the exercise bands as well or using a pulley machine.
Rear Delt Machine Flyes- Guide
Alternative Exercises For Rear Delt Machine Flyes
Muscle Targeted: Shoulders
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Rear Delt Machine Flyes
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved