Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Side Cable Raise
Main Muscle Worked: Shoulders
Other Muscles: Forearms
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Side Cable Raise - Images
1. Start by standing to the right side of a low pulley row. Use your left hand to come across the
body and grab a single handle attached to the low pulley with a pronated grip (palms facing
down). Rest your arm in front of you. Your right hand should grab the machine for better
support and balance.
2. Make sure that your back is erect and your feet are shoulder width apart from each other. This
is the starting position.
3. Begin to use the left hand and come across your body out until it is elevated to shoulder height
4. Feel the contraction at the top for a second and begin to slowly lower the handle back down to
the original starting position while inhaling.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
6. Switch arms and repeat the exercise.
Alternative Exercises For Side Cable Raise
Muscle Targeted: Shoulders
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved