Cable Rope Over Head Triceps Extension
Main Muscle Worked: Triceps
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Cable Rope Over Head Triceps Extension - Images
1. Attach a rope to the bottom pulley of the pulley machine.
2. Grasping the rope with both hands, extend your arms with your hands directly above your head
using a neutral grip (palms facing each other). Your elbows should be in close to your head
and the arms should be perpendicular to the floor with the knuckles aimed at the ceiling. This
will be your starting position.
3. Slowly lower the rope behind your head as you hold the upper arms stationary. Inhale as you
perform this movement and pause when your triceps are fully stretched.
4. Return to the starting position by flexing your triceps as you breathe out.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: You can also do this seated with a bench that has back support, or you can use a dumbbell instead of the
Cable Rope Over Head Triceps Extension - Guide
Alternative Exercises Cable Rope Over Head Triceps Extension
Seated DB Triceps Extension
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Cable Rope Over Head Triceps Extension
One Arm DB Triceps Extension
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved