Main Muscle Worked: Triceps
Other Muscles: Chest, Shoulders
Mechanics Type: Compound
1. Sit securely in a dip machine, select the weight and firmly grasp the handles.
2. Now keep your elbows in at your sides in order to place emphasis on the triceps. The elbows
should be bent at a 90 degree angle.
3. As you contract the triceps, extend your arms downwards as you exhale. Tip: At the bottom of the
movement, focus on keeping a little bend in your arms to keep tension on the triceps muscle.
4. Now slowly let your arms come back up to the starting position as you inhale.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: You can perform this exercise on parallel bars or on a triceps dip assist machine.
Alternative Exercises For Dip Machine
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Dip Machine
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved