Incline Barbell Triceps Extension
Main Muscle Worked: Triceps
Other Muscles: Chest, Shoulders
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Incline Barbell Triceps Extension - Images
1. Hold a barbell with an overhand grip (palms down) that is a little closer together than shoulder
2. Lie back on an incline bench set at any angle between 45-75-degrees.
3. Bring the bar overhead with your arms extended and elbows in. The arms should be in line with
the torso above the head. This will be your starting position.
4. Now lower the bar in a semicircular motion behind your head until your forearms touch your
biceps. Inhale as you perform this movement. Tip: Keep your upper arms stationary and close to
your head at all times. Only the forearms should move.
5. Return to the starting position as you breathe out and you contract the triceps. Hold the
contraction for a second.
6. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: Can also be done with an e-z bar, with two dumbbells (using a pronated or supinated grip), seated or standing or with two dumbbells and your palms facing in.
Incline Barbell Triceps Extension - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Incline Barbell Triceps Extension
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Incline Barbell Triceps Extension
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved