Laying Dumbbell Skull Crusher
Main Muscle Worked: Triceps
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Laying Dumbbell Skull Crusher - Images
1. Secure your legs at the end of the bench and lie down with a dumbbell on each hand on top of
your thighs. The palms of your hand will be facing each other.
2. Once you are laying down, move the dumbbells in front of you at shoulder width. The palms of the
hands should be facing each other and the arms should be perpendicular to the floor and fully
extended. This will be your starting position.
3. As you breathe in and you keep the upper arms stationary (and elbows in), bring the dumbbells
down slowly by moving your forearms in a semicircular motion towards you until your thumbs are
next to your ears. Breathe in as you perform this portion of the movement.
4. Lift the dumbbells back to the starting position by contracting the triceps and exhaling.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: You can use an e-z bar or barbell to perform this movement. You can also perform it on a flat bench as well.
Laying Dumbbell Skull Crusher - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Laying Dumbbell Skull Crusher
Laying Decline Close Grip Bench To Skull Crusher
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Laying Dumbbell Skull Crusher
Laying EZ BarSkull Crusher
Cable Rope Over Head Triceps Extension
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved