Laying EZ Bar Skull Crusher
Main Muscle Worked: Triceps
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Laying EZ Bar Skull Crusher - Images
1. Secure your legs at the end of the bench and slowly lay down on the bench.
2. Using a close grip (a grip that is slightly less than shoulder width), lift the EZ bar from the rack
and hold it straight over you with your arms locked and elbows in. The arms should be
perpendicular to the floor. This will be your starting position. Tip: In order to protect your rotator
cuff, it is best if you have a spotter help you lift the barbell off the rack.
3. As you breathe in and you keep the upper arms stationary, bring the bar down slowly by moving
your forearms in a semicircular motion towards you until you feel the bar slightly touch your
forehead. Breathe in as you perform this portion of the movement.
4. Lift the bar back to the starting position by contracting the triceps and exhaling.
5. Repeat until the recommended amount of repetitions is performed.
Variations: You can use a straight bar or dumbbells to perform this movement. You can also perform it on a flat bench as well.
Laying EZ Bar Skull Crusher - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Laying EZ Bar Skull Crusher
Decline Close GripBench To Skull Crusher
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Laying EZ Bar Skull Crusher
Seated DB Triceps Extension
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved