Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment
Main Muscle Worked: Triceps
Other Muscles: N/A
Mechanics Type: Isolation
Triceps Pushdown-Rope Attachment - Images
1. Attach a rope attachment to a high pulley and grab with a neutral grip (palms facing each other).
2. Standing upright with the torso straight and a very small inclination forward, bring the upper arms
close to your body and perpendicular to the floor. The forearms should be pointing up towards the
pulley as they hold the rope with the palms facing each other. This is your starting position.
3. Using the triceps, bring the rope down as you bring each side of the rope to the side of your
thighs. At the end of the movement the arms are fully extended and perpendicular to the floor. The
upper arms should always remain stationary next to your torso and only the forearms should move.
Exhale as you perform this movement.
4. After holding for a second, at the contracted position, bring the rope slowly up to the starting point.
Breathe in as you perform this step.
5. Repeat for the recommended amount of repetitions.
Variations: There are many variations to this movement. For instance you can use an E-Z bar attachment as well as a V-angled bar or straight bar.
Same as the Triceps Pushdown except with the rope attachment.
Triceps Pushdown -Rope Attachment - Guide
Alternative Exercises For Triceps Pushdown -Rope Attachment
Home >> Exercises >> Shoulders >> Triceps Pushdown - Rope Attachment
D e d i c a t i o n - M o t i v a t i o n - T r a n s f o r m a t i o n
Copyright © 2011 GuruMann - US. All rights reserved